PURCHASING A FINCURA SUBSCRIPTION
Whenever you purchase a Fincura subscription, you are asked for certain personally identifiable information, including your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address. We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you. We do not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use. If we have trouble processing your order, we use the information to contact you. We may use the contact information to notify you about upcoming service-related enhancements or outages to Fincura and about special offers.
ENTERING DATA INTO FINCURA PRODUCTS
Fincura collects the data and other information that you enter in Fincura Products. Fincura will not publish or sell personally identifiable data (information that identifies a particular client/customer or other individual) without your express permission, and we agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Fincura reserves the right to use any data and information provided by users for internal quality control and product development as necessary for supporting the Products. In addition, Fincura reserves the right to freely use, sell, and distribute all data provided by users from which Fincura has removed personally identifiable information. This may include the future development of financial models, indices, or other reports derived from the financial data entered. Do not enter data or other information into our applications if you do not want your or your client data being used in this manner or contributed to our aggregate database.
Please note: If you have purchased a Fincura subscription and are uncomfortable with Fincura collecting your data, please contact us at info@letsFincura.com. Do not use Fincura if you disagree with Fincura using your data or other information in the manner described.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Fincura takes the following precautions to safeguard customer information.
· Anonymity: Fincura does not require a client name to be entered into our products to generate an analysis. We also recommend in our training sessions that a “code name” be used when submitting data for analysis. This ensures that no company can be associated with the financial data entered in our products.
Fincura stores and aggregates your report data, so we can build and continually improve our products. Fincura will not publish or sell personally identifiable data (information that identifies a particular client/customer or other individual) without your express permission, and we agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Fincura reserves the right to use any data and information provided by users for internal quality control and product development as necessary for supporting our products. In addition, Fincura reserves the right to freely use, sell, and distribute all data provided by users from which Fincura has removed personally identifiable information. This may include the future development of financial models, indices, or other reports derived from the financial data entered. Do not enter data or other information into our applications if you do not want your or your client data being used in this manner or contributed to our aggregate database.
Please note: If you have purchased a Fincura subscription and are uncomfortable with Fincura collecting your data, please contact us at info@letsFincura.com. Do not use Fincura if you do not want your data to be used in the manner described in the above paragraph.
· Security: Fincura employs industry-recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that has been provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information entered through our web interface so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Therefore, all of the information that is entered into the Fincura system is securely transmitted through industry standard SSL protocols as well as full data encryption at rest.
Fincura further protects personally identifiable information stored on our servers by using industry standard computer security products and procedures such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, host and firewall logging, and real-time monitoring.
· Control of customer data: If you use Fincura, you have full control of all data that is submitted for analysis. If you would like to delete data at any time for security or any other reasons, you may do so through your account.
Fincura commits to maintaining the above measures and to working with our customers to monitor and modify our programs as needed to address any security concerns.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Certain reports made available by Fincura are based on aggregate statistics for industry groups, but Fincura does not use company-identifiable data. Fincura aggregates and stores your data so that we can continually build and improve our products.
Disclosure OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling your information, and we consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
· Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
· Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
· Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES / COOKIES
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site will be limited.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about the Site user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Third parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity (collectively, “Third Parties”), use flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and manner in which data is stored in flash cookies as opposed to browser cookies. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies.